Complex PO from Sourcing RFQ Results in Incorrect Line Pricing Results
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.1.3:
Total Complex PO amount is showing three times the Award amount when PO created from Sourcing
1. Sourcing > Negotiations tab > RFQ: XXXX
2. Award Summary (RFQ XXXX)
3. RFQ has been awarded to create Complex PO where the total PO amount is 10000 Award Total: $10,000.00 PO Total : $10,000.00
4. At Line level Award Line qty is 1 and line total $10,000.00
5. Complex PO created where the total amount also shows $10,000.00
6. When opening the link to open PO the total amount has been changed to 30000. It should remain 10000 only and line qty changed to 3
7. On Pay Items tab, the pay item total is $10,000.00, po total is showing wrong total as $30000.00
8. On Distributions tab for the different distributions (Shipping, Delivery, Installation) total is $10,000.00, po total is showing wrong total as $30000.00
Using Purchasing, Version 12.2.5:
Attempting to submit a complex purchase order - financials - is giving an error.
Line #1 quantity (1) does not match shipment quantity (3).
The shipment price (Value = 500) must be equal to the line price (Value = 1000) on standard purchase orders.
The shipment price (Value = 200) must be equal to the line price (Value = 1000) on standard purchase orders.
The shipment price (Value = 300) must be equal to the line price (Value = 1000) on standard purchase orders.
1- create sourcing RFQ with one line item.
2- add multiple pay items for the same line items
3- submit the sourcing RFQ to supplier to create quotes.
4- award the quote and initiate new complex PO
5- when try to submit the complex PO the error occurs as follow
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms