Receiving Transaction Descriptive Flexfield Not Getting Saved At The Time Of Quality Inspection
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing inspection, Receiving Transactions Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) segments are not saved when QA:PO Inspection is set to Oracle Quality.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Define segments for DFF 'Receiving Transactions'.
- Create a PO (say 1 line) with Routing=Inspection Required. Approve it.
- Receive the PO without entering values in DFF at line level.
- Query rcv_transactions for this PO and infer that attributes are not populated.
- Set QA:PO Inspection => Oracle Quality. Set up collection plan.
- Query the PO in Receiving Transactions form.
- The DFF values are defaulted & displayed.
- Inspect the PO. Enter the details in collection plan and come back to Receiving Transactions window.
- The DFF values are still displayed.
- Save the changes.
- Query rcv_transactions for this PO.
- Attribute_category & the mapped/entered attributes are NULL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms