Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Work list Access, 'Approve', 'Reject', 'Reassign' and 'Request for More Information' are available in delegated users work list.
'Approve', 'Reject', 'Reassign' and 'Request for More Information' should not available in delegated users work list.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into iProcurement responsibility
2. User A performs an action on a requisition.
3. User A asks user B for more information.
4. User B is able to answer or transfer the request for more information but cannot approve or reject.
5. User C uses work list access from user B and is able to perform any possible action, even though user B was only able to answer or transfer the request for information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms