Encountered Unexpected Page Or PO_OU_OPTIONS_NOT_DEFINED Error While Updating Purchse Order in Buyer Work Center
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing Buyer Work Center (BWC_ page, save Purchase Order (PO) change after the view Requisition action, encountered unexpected page error.
Alternatively - When trying to update PO in BWC, user get error from PO_OU_OPTIONS_NOT_DEFINED. Tokens: OPERATING_UNIT = null
1. Purchasing Responsibility
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Orders
3. Query PO for 'Update' action
4. Select 'Action' = "View Requisitions"
5. Click 'Return to Update Standard Purchase Order' line
6. Click on 'Lines' tab
7. Error "You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System
Administrator for assistance" prompted.
Exception Detail page capture below error
oracle.apps.jtf.base.resources.FrameworkException: Error in IAS Cache:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: Application: PO, Message Name:
PO_OU_OPTIONS_NOT_DEFINED. Tokens: OPERATING_UNIT = null;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms