Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Solicitation
As for the query from pon_auction_headers_all, there will be a separate entry for the amendment in the database, however the application does not maintain a separate copy of the actual amendment, it only retains a conformed copy of the amendment.
As per <Bug 18720745> - UNABLE TO DETERMINE IF A SOLICITATION HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN CLM.
Now customer has the following concerns:
1) Originally user were unable to determine if a solicitation had been published
a. Oracle advised that there are two separate searches within the
Solicitation functions tab:
The search bar at the top of the screen and the advanced
search option is for published solicitations
The Manage Drafts search is for draft solicitations.
Once this was clear, this caused additional questions from the users:
2) Solicitation amendments will show in the manage drafts until they are
published, however there is not a way to determine that they are an
a. We requested that development to provide a resolution so that
solicitation amendment number would show as BEP-RFQ-14-0484-A0001, per the users request.
b. Development provided <Patch 18720745>, which changed the solicitation amendment number to show as BEP-RFQ-14-0484 (Revision 1)
c. We requested Oracle development change the patch to show the
solicitation amendment number as BEP-RFQ-14-0484-A0001, per our users
request, so that it would be consistent with the other functions within CLM.
d. Development responded with the following: "Currently when we select the confirmed and not published document from draft search and select the
action "Review and Publish" or "Update" the detail page comes up. There the document number is shown like "BEP-RFQ-14-0484(Revision 1)". So we thought it
will be consistent to show the document number in this way in the draft search result region also. ¿
3) During our testing, we also found that "Cancelled" solicitations are populated in the published search region instead of the Managed Drafts.
The application should retain the amendment and a revised/conformed copy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complete the required information on the ¿Header¿ page. (Page 1-4)
2. Save as Draft.
3. Enter the required "Address" information.
4. Enter the required "Controls" information.
5. Save as Draft.
6. Check the publish_date in the database. As shown below, it is null prior
to being submitted for approval.
7. Select Review. Once on the Review page, select Submit for Approval.
8. Add notes for the Approver and select Submit.
9. Check the publish_date in the database. It is populated after being
submitted for approval.
10. Approve the Solicitation.
11. Check the publish_date in the database. After the solicitation was
approved, the publish_date did not update.
12. Publish the Solicitation.
13. Check the publish_date in the database. The publish_date has not been
updated with the actual publish date and time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms