Cancelled Solicitations Are Displayed And Can Be Searched In The Published Solicitations Region
(Doc ID 2248568.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Solicitation
As for the query from pon_auction_headers_all, there will be a separate entry for the amendment in the database, however the application does not maintain a separate copy of the actual amendment, it only retains a conformed copy of the amendment.
The application should retain the amendment and a revised/conformed copy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complete the required information on the ¿Header¿ page. (Page 1-4)
2. Save as Draft.
3. Enter the required "Address" information.
4. Enter the required "Controls" information.
5. Save as Draft.
6. Check the publish_date in the database. As shown below, it is null prior
to being submitted for approval.
7. Select Review. Once on the Review page, select Submit for Approval.
8. Add notes for the Approver and select Submit.
9. Check the publish_date in the database. It is populated after being
submitted for approval.
10. Approve the Solicitation.
11. Check the publish_date in the database. After the solicitation was
approved, the publish_date did not update.
12. Publish the Solicitation.
13. Check the publish_date in the database. The publish_date has not been
updated with the actual publish date and time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document