Subject Area Report Parameter With Multiple=True Missing Row Placement and Edit
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using a Subject Area as a data source instead of a data model.
Click Parameters ->No response at the first time
Click Parameters again,then the page got pop-up
Nothing is displayed under Row Placement and Edit
The issue can be reproduced by the following steps.
1. Click New>Report
2. On Create Report page,
Choose Use Subject Area,Subject Area:Sample Sales Lite,
Choose [Use Report Editor]
Click Finish button
3. Input report name on Save as page
4. Click Parameters
5. On Parameter page,Click + icon Under Parameters region
Choose a column (eg:Product) to define parameter then click ok button
6. On Edit Parameter page
click ok button
7. On Parameter page,set Multiple: True then click ok button.
8. Click edit button under the report which was created just now.
9. Click Parameters,then the issue above can be found
Note:The issue doesn't occur when set Multiple: False on Parameter page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms