Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload the 1094 xml text files to the IRS, the following error occurs:
The manifest file does not match out current schema.
In particular, our system has detected a potential issue with the following
element(s): UniqueTransmissionId and ACATransmitterManifestReqDtl.
Please review the published schema located here, correct any issues and try
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. upload the 1094 xml text files to the IRS, errored
2. Applied latest patch - Patch 25734358:R12.BEN.B - ACA2016: XML REJECTED BY IRS AFTER PATCH 25653693
3. conducted following , still error:
- Purge the XML Data using the Benefits ACA Purge Process, with Purge Mode = XML
- Purge the Archive Data as new structure for archive rows is brought in with the 2016 patches
- Run the Benefits ACA Archive Process
- Run the Benefits ACA XML Generation Process
- You should now have a file manifest with 'O' (Original) ready to submit this time with starting with a 16
- Submit to the IRS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms