Expense Report Does Not Validate Location when using Duplicate functionality
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'expense type = Hotel IT' has the Policy / Schedule = TMI Hotel IT
The 'Policy / Schedule = TMI Hotel IT' has 2 Locations
- Location = Milan, Daily Limit = 130
- Location = Other, Daily Limit = 110
The 'expense type' = Rappresentanzo beni Estero has the Policy / Schedule = TMI Test Abroad
The 'Policy / Schedule = TMI Test Abroad' has 4 Locations
- Location = Belgium, Daily Limit = 100
- Location = Algeria, Daily Limit = 100
- Location = Amsterdam, Daily Limit = 100
- Location = Other, Daily Limit = 100
Create a new report with a one line expense for 'expense type' = Hotel IT, Location = Milan, Amount = 100 - this is report 'TMI-254868'
On Expense Home Page / Track Submitted Reports, user clicks the DUPLICATE icon beside 'TMI-254868'
- user changes the expense type to 'Rappresentanzo beni Estero' and submits the report - this is report 'TMI-255868'
- check expense details and Location for still shows as Location = Milan
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms