Specific User Not Able To Search for another Manager In CWB
(Doc ID 2249228.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 HRMS RUP8 version, Compensation Workbench
Specific user not able to search for a manager in the "Switch to Another Manager" page in CWB
- Plan is Active and user is in manager hierarchy.
Other users may be able to search just fine.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into CWB for Admin or CWB for Managers responsibility.
2. On top right, click into Switch Manager
- Page navigates to a search page
3. Enter a manager's name
- Nothing is found - no managers in the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document