How Does Supply Demand Consider Over Receipts of Multiple PO Distributions ?
(Doc ID 2249423.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supply Demand does not seem to consider over receipt of multiple PO distributions
- Purchase order has one line and one shipment with quantity ordered = 10
- There are two distribution lines
- Distribution line #1 has quantity ordered = 6
- Distribution line #2 has quantity ordered = 4
- For Distribution line #2, user over-receives/delivers quantity of 7
- Supply Demand form still shows quantity = 6 for the PO
- Users then receives/delivers quantity = 2 for Distribution line# 1
- Supply Demand form shows shows quantity = 4 for the PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document