Mass Update Of Requisitions Concurrent Program Does Not Update Preparer with long full_name
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Mass Update of Requisitions concurrent tries to update the preparer
which has long full_name
the preparer is not updated correctly.
From fnd debug analysis, the following error occurs while running Mass Update
of Requisitions concurrent.
po.plsql.POXMUR.sql.001 l_msg_data = ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value
error: character string buffer too small in Package PO_Mass_Update_Req_PVT
Step To Reproduce:
1. Use PO responsibility, select to run Mass Update Of Requisitions Concurrent Program.
2. Set parameter Update Person = Approver/Preparer.
3. Enter a valid approver for each of parameters Old Person and New Person.
4. Enter valid requisition numbers for parameters Document Number From and Document Number To.
5. Submit the request and ensure it complete successfully.
6. Check the documents, the old approver/Preparer still shows on the of the requisitions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms