Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.3, there are two problems on the View Advance Shipment Notices, Advanced Search page.
The ASN Advanced Search page has been personalized to re-order the items in the search region and also to show the results in descending order of Shipment Date.
Original order of items in the search region:
Shipment Number, PO Number, Ship To Location and Item
The personalized order is:
Shipment Number, PO Number, Supplier and Item
However, there are two problems on the page:
ISSUE #1 - Input the Supplier name in the Supplier search field and tab out, and the name changes to a supplier belonging to a different OU.
ISSUE #2 - The search results do not sort by the Shipment Date in Descending order, as per the personalization
Due to this issue, the users having issue with the sorting of the results as per shipment date, since it is not showing the latest first. They have to do this manually. also the issue of wrong substitute in supplier name. This was working fine in 11i. before the upgrade to Release 12.1.3.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using the iSupplier Portal Internal View responsibility.
2. Click the Shipments tab
3. Click the Shipment Notices subtab.
4. Click the Advanced Search button.
5. On the Advanced Search page, input the Supplier name in the Supplier search field and tab out, and the name changes to a supplier belonging to a different OU.
6. Also, in the search results, the search results do not sort by the Shipment Date in Descending order, as per the personalization
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms