Why Is The 'Amount' Based Purchase Order Created With Different Quantity From The Associated Foreign Currency Requisition?
(Doc ID 2250843.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the 'Amount' based Purchase Order created with different quantity from the associated foreign currency Requisition?
1. Currency exchange rate
- Functional Currency = FUL
- Foreign Currency = FOR
- Exchange Rate between FUL and FOR = 1: 1.35
2. Create "Amount" base Requisition R in FOR currency with
- quantity = 100
- unit_price = 1 (System default for "Amount" base Purchase document and is not updateable)
3. AutoCreate Requisition R into Purchase Order P
- Enter 'Currency (in 'New Document' of AutoCreate) = FOR
4. Purchase Order P was created with Quantity = 135
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!