Processing Constraint Is Not Firing For One Particular Business Segment
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processing Constraint is not firing for one particular business segment.
Defined a Processing Constraint that is set up to fire if Schedule Ship Date is changed after the order is booked. However, it's not working for one Operating Unit (OU), but it's working for everything else.
Expect the Processing Constraint to work the same in this OU as in the other OUs.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Setup > Rules Processing Constraint.
3. Setup to fire if schedule ship date is changed after the order is booked.
4. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
5. Open a Sales Order in the OU where the issue is occurring.
6. Attempt to change the schedule ship date on the Sales Order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms