The Sales Order Billing Option 'Full Billing From Service Contracts' is Not Working Correctly
(Doc ID 2252179.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Utilizing the new feature introduced for Service Billing in R12.2.2 wherein creating a Sales Order using the Service Billing Option as 'Full Billing from Service Contracts'. However, when going to the Service Contract and opening the Billing Schedule, the Billed field is showing that the complete amount has been billed which is not correct.
1. Create a Sales Order with items with Service Billing Option = Full Billing from Service Contracts
Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
2. Book the sales order
3. Pick Release order
4. Go to shipping transactions form
5. Ship confirm this order
6. Run workflow background process for entity = OM Order Line
7. Run Service Contracts Order Processing Program
8. Submit request for this sales order in reprocessing form.
9. Check the contract created.
10 You can find the billing for the contract, which should not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document