R12 PARGDR: PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for Range Gives Rejection: "Funding Amount Is Too Low To C" for Projects where the Funding is Adequate.
(Doc ID 2252442.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Range improperly reports projects with adequate funding with 'Funding amount is too low to c' when one of the projects in the range has a funding issue. Some of the projects in the range has the Date Effective Funds Consumption enabled. Issue is reproducible with the following steps:
1. Project Billing Super User responsibility
2. Created 3 projects (work/work): ED-R1 and ED-R3 - Date Effective Funds Consumption is enabled. ED-R2 Date Effective Funds Consumption is DISABLED. Project level funding and hard limits for all set for all projects.
3. Entered agreements and budgets for 1000 for each project
4. Project ED-R2 will have a funding issue.
5. Enter expenditure batches for each project
Steps to reproduce with the above setup:
a. Run the process for a Range...receive the error 'Funding amount is too low to c ' in the exception section on the project with NO funding issue, ED-R3. Project with the issue, ED-R2, shows 'WARNING:Revenue has reached the
hard limit.' in the generation report.
b. We delete the revenue by running the process for a Single project for one of the problem items
c. We remove the hard limit on the agreement and re-run the range and revenue generates
d. We run the process for a single again to delete the revenue and re-mark the hard limit and run for a range and same errors
e. With no other changes, re-run Single with 'Regenerate Option' = YES and the item successfully generates for the customer. Internally we receive "The project does not have an eligible event or expenditure item." on the last run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document