Balance Type Is Invalid Occurs in Uploading Journal from WebADI
(Doc ID 2252741.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload journals from Web ADI with non English session, the following error occurs. This message is translated from Portuguese to English.
The upload process has completed with errors. Press Close to return to the document and fix the errors.
- Upload validation aborted
- No rows uploaded
- 2 rows were invalid
- Enter a valid Balance Type.. Real is invalid. Enter a valid value for the Mapping column Balance Type.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Creates a template in English, creates a 2 line journal, and uploads the data with no issues.
2. Change current session language to Portuguese, creates a new template, creates a 2 line journal, and uploads the data with no issues.
3. Log out of Oracle, clear the IE cache, then open up the template created in step 2 (Portuguese language template), creates a 2 line journal, and click on upload, then upload fails with a message in Portuguese.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document