The Collection Plan Trigger "Transaction Type" Does Not Have a "From" List Of Values (LOV)
(Doc ID 2252750.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "From" List Of Values (LOV) for the Trigger Name of Transaction Type do not contain Transaction Type
Transaction Type to be in the Trigger Name
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
2. Navigation = Setup-> collection Plans
3. Query a Plan-> Push the Transaction Button
4. Transaction Description = Inspection Transactions (Oracle Purchasing)
5. Trigger Name = Transaction Type
9. Condition is equals (=) or any other condition
10. From = %, tab, No Transaction type is displayed. There is nothing in the List Of Values
There should be a Transaction Type in the From List of Values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document