Workload Assignment Tab Not Functioning After User Made A Personalization
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version
Workload assignment tab not functioning after user made a personalization.
End user copied and personalized the My Default Assignments view so
show assignments created after 10/1/2016.
Now, every time user clicks on the assignments tab receives this error message
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System
Administrator for assistance.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Buyer Work Center > Workload Assignment
2. Select Personalize button next to the View List of Value (LOV)
3. Duplicate " My Active Assignments" or " All Active Assignments"
4. Add Assignment Start Date
6. At tab: Workload Assignment, select this new view and receive error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms