Receiving Inspection Account Amount, Balance is not cleared(Opm LCM receipt, Deliver)
(Doc ID 2253410.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Other Financial Issues
While performing period close processes, it was found that the Receiving Inspection Account for Lot Cost Management (LCM) does not clear; account is in the negative.
Receiving Inspection Account clears; account is zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Scenario or reproducible steps example:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Dec-15 period for 100 Qty
2. Create Inventory Receive at Dec-15 100 Qty
3. Create Receipt Match Invoice in Dec-15 period for 100 Qty
4. Create Charge Match Invoice in Dec-15 period for 100 Qty
5. Deliver to Inventory 50 Qty at Dec-15 period
6. Run GMF Period Close For Process Organization, GMF: Landed cost adjustment import process, Actual Cost Process (ACP), Cost Update, OPM Preprocessor, and Create Accounting - Receiving Inspection Account clears
7. Deliver remaining 50 Qty to Inventory in Feb-16 period
8. Run GMF Period Close For Process Organization, Actual Cost Process (ACP), Cost Update, OPM Preprocessor, and Create Accounting
Receiving Inspection Account has credit balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document