R12.1:CE: Payment Not Available For Reconciliation But Appears On Reconciliation Report
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Reconciliation and Clearing
Payment is not available for reconciliation but it appears in the General Ledger Reconciliation Report.
Expect to see the payment available for reconciliation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Cash Management
2. Path: Bank Statements -> Find Transactions
3. Query the bank statement / Payment
Nothing is found.
4. Path: Other -> Requests -> Run
5. Run the Reconciliation Report ( CEXRECRE.rdf: 120.31.12010000.60 - latest version )
Payment is not available for reconciliation but appears on reconciliation report.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot reconcile the payment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms