GB OSP Override Entitlements Does Not Work
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test: 12.1.3 RUP 9 version, UK OSP
Override entitlements for OSP Plan have been ignored and have only given the default entitlement from the scheme setup. This is resulting in miscalculations of entitlements on the last month of absence (or however many months were extended via the override)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
(Sample Data used for example purpose only)
Step 1: Create Employee and got to Person Extra Information.
Step 2: Attach any OSP Plan
- Override start date - 1 Nov 2016
- Override end date - 31 May 2018
band1 entitlement - 182
band2 entitlement - 365
band3 entitlement - 0
band4 entitlement - 0
Step 3: People -> Others -> Absence -> Sickness
- Enroll Absence.
- OSP elements should get attached in the entries.
Step 4: Run Quickpay for each period from Nov 2016 and check Run results.
- Notice that in the second-to-last month of remaining balance of Band2 entitlement, there are 7 days remaining.
- Notice that in the last month of remaining balance:
- 7 days are used
- Expected to see 0 remaining - and instead see 358 remaining - this is the issue that is occurring and reproducible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms