Work Order In MP Does Not Align With In-transit Time Between OEM And MP
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Outsourced Mfg for Discrete Industries - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.2.5 in Test
The start date and completion date on the Work Order created in MP org does not correctly align to the subcontracting order Need by date - the intransit time defined on the shipping network.
1. Create customer sales order with 21st April as Scheduled Ship Date
2. Subcontracting Order (PO) is created with 21st April as the need by date.
3. In-transit time between OEM and MP org is set to 1 day on shipping network.
4. Interlock Manager creates a Work Order with Start Date and completion date as 18th April.
Based on the Intransit lead time, the start and completion date should have been 20th April and not 18th April.
There aren't any lead times defined on Item Master for the ATO item or for the components.
- Navigate to Work in Process in the MP Org
- Query the Discrete Job
- Validate the start and completion dates on the work order
Client is unable to complete the solution design for complex scenarios
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms