On The MFS Application The Account # On The SR Changed After Syncing
(Doc ID 2253670.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a debrief on the MFS application and syncing. The account number on the Service request was changed.
The Service Request charges have a new Bill-To account number
It is expected that the Account number would not get changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. FS technician log into MFS store forward to view tasks assigned
2. Technician changes a Task status from Assigned to Working
3. Enters labor debrief
4. Opens task report and capture signature
5. Switches task status from working to completed
6. Manually Syncs the data to Enterprise Application
7. JTM Master Concurrent Program", "Processes Uploaded Mobile Data" scheduled to run in the background process the uploaded data.
8. The Account # on the SR above changed by itself to different account # and the covered site is blank. The Charges have Bill-To with the new account #.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document