R12: Error Messages Not Displaying the Front End Line Item Number
(Doc ID 2253737.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Award/PO
Certain error messages are not using the front end LI number and instead appear to be using the back end number assigned when clicking the Add 5 more rows button.
Also certain error messages are displaying twice with different wording when the user forgets to enter the PO Charge Account
1. Error: Line # 8 Schedule #1 Distribution # 1 Missing Agency
2. Error: Line # 6 Schedule #1 Distribution # 1 Missing Agency
3. Error: Line # 7 Schedule #1 Distribution # 1 Missing Agency
4. Error: Vendor Eligibility Check request was not submitted for supplier. Please resubmit the Vendor Eligibility Check request.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Purchasing, Contract Lifecycle Management
Create an award
Navigate to: Buyer Work Center > Awards > Create
2. Complete the required header fields
3. Navigate to Lines tab
4. Click the pencil Icon for the first LI (0001) defaulted by the system, mark it as an Info Line and enter a description and click Apply
5. Click the green + to create a SLIN from 0001
6. Click the pencil icon for the new LI 0001AA and complete the pricing fields and description and click Apply
7. Click the green + to create a SLIN from 0001
8. Click the pencil icon for the new LI 0001AB and complete the pricing fields and description and click Apply
9. Click Save
10. Decide to add additional LIS and click the Add 5 Rows icon
11. Click the pencil Icon for CLIN 0002 and update the description and pricing info and click Apply
12. Click the green + to create an Option from 0002
13. Click the pencil icon to update the newly created Option clin 0003 to add option from and to dates then click Apply
14. Click Save
15. Create Default Distributions
16. Do not add a PO Charge Account
17. Under actions choose to Validate Document
18. System displays errors, the BETC error message contains the wrong Line Item number as do the custom submission checks.
The error about the missing PO Charge Account is displayed twice for each line item but uses the correct LI Number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document