UK: Student Loan Deducting In Supplementary Run Despite Court Order
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use UK HRMS Responsibility
2. Employee has Student Loan and Court order type = CTO entries in the same month
3. run payroll > Main Run – Attachment Order NTTP deducts, student loan does not deduct.
4. Added another Basic Pay adjustment
5. run Supplementary run > student loan now deducts despite presence of Court Order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms