"View Deliverables Status" Displays New Assignee (contact) On Old Deliverables That Were Completed
(Doc ID 2254132.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"View Deliverables Status" displays new assignee (contact) on old deliverables that were completed
1) Open any signed contract
2) Navigate to 'Deliverable' tab and click 'View Deliverable Status'
3) Note the assignees of the deliverables which are in completed status
4) Let's say one of the deliverable is assigned to Person A
Now to visualize the issue, perform the below steps
5) Create a new version of the contract
6) While the new version is in 'Draft' status, update any of the deliverable and assign a new assignee (say Person B)
7) Sign the contract
8) Navigate to the "View Deliverable Status" page
9) Find that the old completed deliverables now have the new assignee (Person B). Why is this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document