OEXOETEL: Quick Order Organizer Opens Rmas as Quotes If Cursor Is on Quote at Summary, When Go to Lines Tab for a Regular Order
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Quick Order Organizer, it has been noticed that RMAs and regular Sales Orders are being opened in the Quick Quote screen.
When opened from Quick Sales Order Organizer, need to have the determination which folder to open on sales document header based solely
on the order which is opened in the Lines tab, regardless of where the cursor is in the Headers tab.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Quick Order Organizer.
3. Query Sales Orders.
4. You can see that there is one Quote, while the rest are sales orders.
5. Opening any Quote or Sales Order Header works correctly.
6. The problem starts when the user places the cursor in a Quote Header, then navigates to the Lines tab.
7. In the Lines tab, the user navigates to a completely different Order; an RMA in this case.
8. It appears that the system decides how to pick the default header folder depending on where the cursor was left on the previous Summary screen.
The RMA opened with ‘CMP Quote” folder on the header, but it does seem to open the correct folder on the lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms