Getting Error "Locationvo.Getcurrentrow() Is Null" While Clicking On Address Details Of A Supplier
(Doc ID 2255671.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a buyer attempts to access a second 'new supplier address' request, the
following error is shown:
"Locationvo.Getcurrentrow() Is Null"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created two new addresses for an existing supplier from the iSupplier Portal.
2) Navigate to AP Clerk or PO Super User responsibilities. Navigate to
Supply Base -> Suppliers . View the Supplier Address Requests. Click on the link.
3) Select the first address change request and click on 'Update'. Click on 'Reject' in the next screen.
4) Select the next address change request for the same supplier and click on 'Update'.
5) Observe the error 'locationVo.getCurrentRow() is null' for the second request in the next screen, even before taking any action on the change request.
Even all the values entered by the supplier during the new address creation are not appearing in the next screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document