Getting a "Coverage Not Associated" Error When Trying to Create a Subscription Contract Line From a Sales Order
(Doc ID 2255718.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processing a Sales Order and the Service lines are processed as expected but the Subscription ones fail. The following error is found on the Service Contracts Reprocessing form.
Request ID : XXXXX; Coverage Not Associated with YYYY OR Coverage Type mismatch;
1. Create an item flagged as Subscription and attached a Subscription template to it. The item is defined with a UOM of YEAR and the duration is 1 Year
2. Add the Subscription Item to the Price List.
3. Create a Sales Order with a single line for the Subscription item and capture the details in the Service tab of the Sales Order.
4. Save the order and book it.
5. Run Service Contracts Order Processing Program. > The program ends Completed - Normal.
6. When going tot he Service Contracts Reprocessing form, the sales order/line ends in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document