Award Does Not Contain Purchase Requisition (PR) Reference Or Distribution When Created From A Solicitation Referencing PR
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Award/PO
The Award does not contain the Purchase Requisition( PR) reference or Line of
Accounting/Distribution that is associated to the PR when it is created as an
outcome document from a solicitation that is created from a PR. Even though
the solicitation has the correct PR reference and line information, this
information is not being carried forward to the Award outcome document.
The information should be carried over to the award.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a solicitation using an Approved PR through the Demand Workbench
2. Ensure that `New Solicitation¿ is selected in the document builder. Select
the outcome document as an Award document
3. Create the solicitation. Populate all required information on the
solicitation. Ensure that
the PR is linked correctly and is displayed on the PDF as well.
4. Complete and publish the solicitation.
5. Create surrogate offer
6. Close the solicitation
7. Award by Offer.
8. Save the award
9. Return to the solicitation to complete the award
10. Submit the award
11. Navigate to the awards tab to access the award
12. Update the award. Select view Requisitions. No associated reqs are there
even though it was on the solicitation.
13. Navigate to the lines tab to verify that the line came in as well.
14. The distributions do not exist for the line as well.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot have correct award document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms