Getting Error LPN Context Invalid For Transaction When Picked LPN Is Not Allowed To Use As Same LPN For Last Child Task Drop
(Doc ID 2256086.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error when picked LPN is not allowed to use as same LPN for last child task drop
LPN context invalid for transaction
1. Create Sales Order 1 for Item X for 50 Quantity and associate the same with Delivery 1
2. Create Sales Order 2 for Item X for 50 Quantity and associate the same with Delivery 2
3. Perform Pick Release with Bulk Pick criteria
4. Log into Whse Mgmt Mobile Responsibility
5. Perform Bulk load for entire 100 quantity into single loaded LPN LPN1.
6. Now Loaded LPN LPN1 has both deliveries contents.
7. Then Navigate Tasks>Directed Tasks>Directed Move>Drop Loaded LPNs
8. Now System Splits Delivery 1 and suggests the first 50 quantity to get dropped.
9. Now User generates into LPN as LPN2 and drops the Delivery 1 from Picked LPN LPN1
10. User observes the reported error when he tries to drop the Delivery 2 into picked LPN LPN1 itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document