FRM-40212: Invalid value for field PRICE_LIST_NAME When Using Pricing Agreement
(Doc ID 2256157.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Agreement is selected using the LOV on the Summary > Pricing/Billing tab of a Service Contract, the Price List defaults with the value of Agreement Price List. However, the following error message appears at the bottom of the form.
Error: FRM-40212: Invalid value for field PRICE_LIST_NAME
1. Create a new Service Contract
2. Enter the header details and the Party details.
3. On the Summary > Pricing/Billing tab select the Pricing Agreement from the LOV.
4. The desired Price List defaults.
5. Click Save.
6. Error Appears at the bottom of the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document