Billing Schedule Details Form Has Incorrect Placement After Scrolling
(Doc ID 2256392.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Property Manager Responsibility
Menu: Lease and Documents/Billings/Authorize
1. In Find Billings Schedule search by Lease Name
2. In Authorize Billings, listing of Billings returned.
3. Place cursor in one for sat FEB and select DETAILS
4. Billing Schedule Details form opens to selected item = FEB
5. Press Keyboard down arrow. Results:
- Authorize Billings comes to active front with active row MAR
- Billing Schedule Details form goes to back of Authorize Billings
- Pulling Billing Schedule Details From back to front and it DID scroll to next record
Expecting Billing Schedule Details form to remain at front and display next record in listing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document