Loans Dashboard - Servicing Center - Payment History Not Displaying All Existing Rows
(Doc ID 2256422.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Loans Dashboard, if the loan has multiple payments created, the payments don't display in the following regions, when you first go into the loan:
1. Servicing\Servicing Center\Overview\Payment History
- the header shows 'Rows 11 to 11', but doesn't display them.
2. Servicing\Payments\Current Amortization\Payment History
- also shows the 'Rows 11 to 11' in the header, but not the actual rows
- also shows the totals.
Issue only occurs when there are 7 or more payments created. The above example has 11. The data is displayed by clicking the refresh button.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Loan Agent
Navigation: Loans Dashboard
- Query any loan that has 7 or more open payments, and try to view the Payment History.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|