Loans Dashboard - Servicing Center - Payment History Not Displaying All Existing Rows
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Loans Dashboard, if the loan has multiple payments created, the payments don't display in the following regions, when you first go into the loan:
1. Servicing\Servicing Center\Overview\Payment History
- the header shows 'Rows 11 to 11', but doesn't display them.
2. Servicing\Payments\Current Amortization\Payment History
- also shows the 'Rows 11 to 11' in the header, but not the actual rows
- also shows the totals.
Issue only occurs when there are 7 or more payments created. The above example has 11. The data is displayed by clicking the refresh button.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Loan Agent
Navigation: Loans Dashboard
- Query any loan that has 7 or more open payments, and try to view the Payment History.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms