Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Budget Concurrent Requests
Not Able to Reconcile Offer By Program "Release Committed Budget Amount After Grace Period"
Steps to reproduce the issue :
1) Create Budget
2) Create Accrual Offer
3) Link offer with Budget => Offer with Active status
4) Create Adjustment with amount as 200
5) Create claim "Credit Memo - On Account" for that Offer with Amount as 20
6) Associate Earnings
7) Request for approval
8) Reject the claim => Claim remains with "Rejected" status
9) Move the status of Offer to "Completed" status
10) End Date of offer must be less than or equal to sysdate
11) Run the program "Release Committed Budget Amount After Grace Period" with parameter => status = Completed, Offer Code, Reconcile both utilized and paid = YES
12) It will create reversal entry of 180 amount
13) Amount 20 Remains as it is => Not able to reconcile the amount with program or screen.
14) Cancelled the claim and again ran same program => still offer is not rencociled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms