Positive Interface Offset Days are Ignored When Creating a Billing Schedule for a Service Contract
(Doc ID 225786.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when entering Interface Offset Days in the Billing Schedule for a Service Contract, the Billing Schedule does not display the expected Interface Date(s).
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Open the Service Contract in Entered status.
3. Navigate to the Lines > Pricing/Products tab.
4. Press the Billing button to open the Billing Schedule form.
5. Enter the desired information at Stream Level. This includes an Invoicing Rule of 'Advance Invoice' and a positive Interface Offset value.
6. Press the Schedule button.
7. Take note of the values in the Interface Date on each line of the Billing Schedule. They do not reflect the offset that was entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!