Positive Interface Offset Days is Ignored When Creating a Billing Schedule for a Service Agreement
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.6 to 12.1 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entering Interface Offset Days in the Billing Schedule for a Service Agreement
Interface Date for the Billing Schedule does not change after Entering the Interface Offset Days in the Billing Schedule for a Service Agreement.
Steps to Reproduce
Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
1. Navigate to Launch Contracts from the Main Menu.
2. Open the Contract Navigator tab.
3. Position the cursor on the desired Contract Group.
4. Position the cursor on the desired contract.
5. Select 'Tools' from the toolbar; select 'Open'.
6. Open the Lines tab.
7. Open the Pricing / Products subtab.
8. Press the Billing Button.
9. Enter the information for a Stream Level. This is an example
of the input:
Seq No = 1
Periods = 24
UOM/Period = 1
Period = Month
10. Press the Schedule button.
11. Take note of the values in the Interface Date on each line of the
12. Enter a negative value (x) in the Interface Offset Days for the Billing
13. Press the Schedule button. Note that the Interface Date changes on
each line of the schedule. The Interface Date is (x) days earlier than
the Bill From date on each line of the schedule.
14. Enter a positive value in the Interface Offset Days for the Billing
15. Press the Schedule button. Note that the Interface Date does not change on
each line of the schedule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms