Last updated on APRIL 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Catalog items
When attempting to perform Item Description Generation, the following error occurs.
INV_ITEM_GRP.IOI_Process:Unexpected error: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search with Item# XXXXX whose ICC should be say, 'MYICCC'. This is an Engineering Item with Item Status=Not Submitted For Approval
2. Action dropdown > Change Item Catalog Category > Go
3. Select any ICC as New ICC > Go
4. Select value for Life Cycle Phase and Item Status field > Continue
5. Click on Finish
6. Go to General > Update >
7. Fill the mandatory fields
After the user click Ok to the message from the first screen (see file listed above), the following error occur:
1. INV_ITEM_GRP.IOI_Process:Unexpected error: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows
2. Because of the error listed above, the update you tried to make has failed. Please exit this page, resolve the error, and then try your update again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms