Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enter expense line
- Expense Type = Lodging Receipted Out of State
- Date = Dec 01 2016
receive the error "There is no rate for the information entered. Please enter new information or contact your expense administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load CONUS file which includes Baltimore (City), Maryland as a new lodging schedule that begins 01-OCT-2016.
2. Activate all rates
3. Create expense report with template that uses the lodging schedule rates
4. In the "Cash and Other Expenses" step, select the Meals & Lodging tab.
5. Assign 01-DEC-2016 as the Start Date.
6. Select the Expense Type for Lodging (e.g. Lodging Receipted, Out of State)
Select Destination, "Baltimore, Baltimore (City), Maryland"
Fill in Justification and Number of Days.
7. Click the Next button.
Error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms