R12: OIE: Using Lodging Per Diem On Expense Report On First Day Of Season Gives Error 'There is no rate for the information entered'
(Doc ID 2258747.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enter expense line
- Expense Type = Lodging Receipted Out of State
- Date = Dec 01 2016
receive the error "There is no rate for the information entered. Please enter new information or contact your expense administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load CONUS file which includes city XXX as a new lodging schedule that begins 01-OCT-2016.
2. Activate all rates
3. Create expense report with template that uses the lodging schedule rates
4. In the "Cash and Other Expenses" step, select the Meals & Lodging tab.
5. Assign 01-DEC-2016 as the Start Date.
6. Select the Expense Type for Lodging (e.g. Lodging Receipted, Out of State)
Select Destination, "XXX City"
Fill in Justification and Number of Days.
7. Click the Next button.
Error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document