Dock Door Overlap While Creating Repeating Weekday Appointments
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue# 1 : Dock door overlap while creating repeating weekday appointments and causing the following error while updating the dock door appointments
The Dock Appointment has failed for this transaction. Please
review the INV Debug log file for the exact error(s).
Issue# 2 : After updating a dock door , the creation date and created by are same as last update date and last updated by in the database and the form
Issue# 1 : Expect the transaction should error out while creating overlapping appointments.
Issue# 2 : Creation date and created by should be retained after update. Only the last update date and last updated by should change based on the user who updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a repeating weekday appointment with time window across a day
Start time : 15-SEP-2016 17:00:00
End Time : 16-SEP-2016 18:00:00
Repeating Frequency = Every Weekday
2. This creates a repeating appointment with same dock door that overlaps in the given time period
3. Now review the appointments for created for each day. Notice Only the duration of first dock door is spanned across 2 days
while the other dock doors in the sequence are having their time window in the same day.
So for the 1st and 2nd appointment ,time window overlaps.
1. Create a Dock door appointment as User A with user ID = XXXX
2. In the Record History notice
Created by = User A ,
Update by = User A
3. Now login as User B and update the the same dock door
4 In the Record History notice
Created by = User B,
Update by = User B
Expect Created by = User A, and Update by = User B
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms