NACHA Paid Employee Twice for a Single Quick Pay
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A few employees were paid twice for a single Quick Pay.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run a Quick Pay for an assignment.
2. Enter an Override payment Method in Quick Pay Prepayments region and save the record but do NOT start Quick Pay Pre-payments so this Quick Pay Prepayments remains in 'Unprocessed' Status.
3. Run the Prepayments concurrent process. This processes the Quick Pay.
4. Run the NACHA program, which creates the NACHA payment for the Quick Pay.
6. User deleted the the Quick Pay Prepayments from Step 2 since it was picked up in the Prepayments concurrent process.
8. Ran NACHA again for the same period and now another NACHA payment is made for the Quick Pay. This resulted in employee getting paid twice for the same Quick Pay processed in Oracle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms