Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing Modules
Find that with loan contracts, back dated Rebooking with Stub days 0 payment after patch 24558316:R12.OKL.B is not producing the correct results.
On revision Credit memo generated equivalent to original invoice amount for Interest payment.
System did not generate Invoice equivalent to original credit memo amount for Principal payment.
Two new invoices generated for Interest payment for revised amount, instead of one Invoice for Interest Payment and one credit memo for Principal Payment.
Out of two invoices one is interfaced to AR and other line struck in RA interface lines with the following error:
The document created must have a non-positive total amount because the creation sign for your transaction type is Negative.
System should generate credit memo equivalent to original invoice amount for Interest payment.
System should generate Invoice equivalent to original credit memo amount for Principal payment.
Same time system should generate new Invoice for Interest Payment and Credit memo for Principal Payment as per revision for stub period and net impact should be zero for stub period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Loan contract with Stub days and payment amount for stub period is 0. Payments are in arrears.
2. Activate the contract and run billing, Accrual and accounting.
3. Make sure for stub period system generated invoice for Interest Payment and Credit memo for Principal Payment. Net impact of credit memo and Interest payment should be 0.
4. Rebook the contract. Revision date should be equal to Contract start date. Change the payment amounts and keep for keep 0 for stub period as it is.
5. Complete the revision process and run billing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms