Edit and Submit Requisition Page Does Not Show Information Template
(Doc ID 2259333.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able To Submit Requisition Without Entering Mandatory Information Template because the Information Template on the Edit and Submit Requisition Page
1. In iProcurement, user add to cart, a Paint Item, e.g., 039014005
2. System tales use to the ‘Special Information’ form that shows the ‘PAINT TEMPLATE’ section
3. User doesn’t enter anything, and instead, click ‘ Shop’ icon
4. Now, on the main, ‘Stores’ screen, user clicks ‘View Cart and Checkout’
5. Click Edit and the Information Template does not show
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document