Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
"RetroPay By Element" start processing the elements that are excluded in the element set "Earnings set" after upgrading the database to 12c.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade the database to 12c.
- Create element "XXElement".
- Create element set "XXElement_Set" and exclude the element "XXElement" created in step 2 above.
- Create element entry "XXElement" on 01/JAN/2017.
XXElement.Pay Value = 1000
- Run Payroll for Jan 2017 pay period to process XXElement.
- Make correction to the Pay Value of XXElement.
XXElement.Pay Value = 2000
- Run "RetroPay By Element" using element set "XXElement_Set" created in step 3 above.
- XXElement is processed and Retro element is created.
Upgrade DB to 12c.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms