RetroPay By Element Processes the Element that is Excluded in the Element Set after DB 12c
(Doc ID 2259519.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
"RetroPay By Element" start processing the elements that are excluded in the element set "Earnings set" after upgrading the database to 12c.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade the database to 12c.
- Create element "XXElement".
- Create element set "XXElement_Set" and exclude the element "XXElement" created in step 2 above.
- Create element entry "XXElement" on 01/JAN/2017.
XXElement.Pay Value = 1000
- Run Payroll for Jan 2017 pay period to process XXElement.
- Make correction to the Pay Value of XXElement.
XXElement.Pay Value = 2000
- Run "RetroPay By Element" using element set "XXElement_Set" created in step 3 above.
- XXElement is processed and Retro element is created.
Upgrade DB to 12c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!