Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, with Endeca extensions V4
Blanket agreements are used for Local Catalog items. Each Blanket Agreement have expiration date at item level.
For few expired items, Buyer change the expiration date of Blanket agreement items , to make it future date. But still these items are not available in Endeca page for shopping, even after executing Incremental Load.
It is expected that the items will be available again in iProcurement Endeca V4 once the items have been made non-expired again, after incremental load has been performed.
Due to this issue, users cannot request the currently-valid items which were previously expired but now are non-expired.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On 01-Dec-2016, Blanket item #001 has expiration date 10-Dec-2016. This item will available in Endeca page for shopping. In Endeca the Incremental Load Graph is submitted daily to refresh data.
2. Also, the Purge Catalog InterMedia Index concurrent program is executed daily to remove expired items.
3. On 11-Dec-2016, Purge Catalog interMedia Index program will tag this item in ICX_CAT_ENDECA_ITEM_ATTRIBUTES table as ##DELETERECORD##. In the next Incremental Load Run, this item will be removed form Endeca.
4. On 12-Dec-2016, item #001 will not be available for shopping in Endeca.
5. On 13-Dec-2016, Expiration Date is changed to 31-Dec-2016.
6. Incremental Load Graph is still executing daily on each day.
7. On 16-Dec-2016, the item is still unavailable in Endeca for shopping. While item is valid, it is not available for shopping.
It is happening because the ICX_CAT_ENDECA_ITEM_ATTRIBUTES table item is still tagged as ##DELETERECORD##.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms