Requisition Lines Does Not Appear In Sourcing Demand Workbench
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Requisition Management
Requisition Lines does not appear in Sourcing Demand Workbench
Should be able to search for PR after change request in Sourcing Demand Workbench
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) Create PR with one line in iProcurement and Approve it
(2) Buyer is able to query the PR and create RFQ, Approve and Publish it
(3) Requester access the above PR and raise a change request, he/she copies the existing line and creates the second line and PR Change Request is also approved.
(4) Buyer queries for the Updated PR in Demand Workbench, but the changed PR is not available for selection
(5) check the PR from iProcurement
(6) second line is automatically linked to the RFQ. Expectation is this Buyer should access this line in Sourcing and add to the RFQ.
(7) Even the RFQ lines did not sum up the PR Second line qty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms