Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Successfully creating ASN through ROI, Receiving Transaction Processor (RTP) still leaves column RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE.PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE as "ERROR" instead of "SUCCESS"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a standard PO. Approve PO.
2. Create ASN in RHI/RTI with shipment#ASN123-4
3. Run RTP for the group_id, RTP completed successfully.
4. Query RHI by shipment#ASN123-4, notice that 'Processing_status_code' = 'ERROR'
However shipment record is already created and searchable in manage shipment form
5. Query RTI by group_id in question does not return rows as record in RTI has been deleted (which is correct behavior)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms