Receiving Transaction Processor Completes Successfully for ASN Created via ROI But Leaves RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE.PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE With "ERROR"
(Doc ID 2260048.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Successfully creating ASN through ROI, Receiving Transaction Processor (RTP) still leaves column RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE.PROCESSING_STATUS_CODE as "ERROR" instead of "SUCCESS"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a standard PO. Approve PO.
2. Create ASN in RHI/RTI with shipment#ASN123-4
3. Run RTP for the group_id, RTP completed successfully.
4. Query RHI by shipment#ASN123-4, notice that 'Processing_status_code' = 'ERROR'
However shipment record is already created and searchable in manage shipment form
5. Query RTI by group_id in question does not return rows as record in RTI has been deleted (which is correct behavior)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document