Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Charges UI, APIs, and schema
After we have applied RPC (Recommended Patch Collection) 5 patch. We can not add a new charge to an order which is related to a service request.
An error occurred when attempting to add a charge on the charge OAF page to an Order
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact The System Administrator for assistance.
The Exception details are here :
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column index
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Customer Support Specialist
2. (Nav) Customer Support > Dashboard
3. Query an SR
4. On the Action drop down list make the choice : Charges and Service logistics, then press Go button
5. In Charges > Actual/In Progress Charge Lines page. click on "Add new Charge" button
6. input all required
7. In the Price List field, hit the LOV icon
8. Make a choice from the price list LOV, the hit select button
Result : An error page appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms