The Responsibilities in Create Contact Page Cannot Be Sorted by Personalization
(Doc ID 2260275.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When set personalization that can sort the responsibilities in Create Contact page, it cannot be sorted. However responsibilities can be sorted in Update Contact page for the existing contacts.
The responsibilities in Create Contact page can be sorted by personalization. Same with Update Contact page
Steps to Reproduce
- Supplier Management Administrator(N)Supplier Home > (T)Contact Directory > (B)Create
- click personalize page link
- cick pencil icon for "Advanced Table: Responsibilities"
- add Query as below
First Sort : Responsibility
Sort Direction : ascending
- click Create button in Contact Directory page
- sort for responsibility does not work
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document