Last updated on APRIL 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Cycle count
After setting up a cycle count and a manual scheduler, execute Generate count request and cycle count listing report. Expectation is to see all the items within the locators defined in the manual schedule to generate a count but the system does not generate a count. Occasionally we get some time few items with in the locator. Not all though.
Now, when we schedule for one specific subinventory/locator, below are two issues we encountered.
1. Not all items appeared in the counts report.
2. LPN's with context 'Loaded to Dock Door' also appeared in the report.
Expectation is to see all the items within the locators defined in the manual schedule to generate a count.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ABC compile
2. Setup ABC Assignment
3. Add ABC classes to assignment and assign items to classes
4. Create Cycle Count header
5. Attach ABC and reinitialize
6. Go to schedule screen, add Subinventory and Locator within scope
7. Run Generate Count Request
8. Run Cycle Count Listing Report
9. No counts generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms